Wednesday, May 23, 2007

And Go Nuts They Did!


I had promised a doughnut party for the winning groups from each class at the end of this semester. And today was delivery!



I provided doughnut boxes that read "Go Nuts" and they lived up to the name. The classroom was a wild wild show!






It took them exactly 2 seconds to burst the 30 or so balloons I (with the help of a couple of boys) had spent the entire morning blowing. You gotta give them credit, they are one heck of an efficient destructive force of nature.

I took a million photos of them eating, jumping, and posing with the goofiest grins. Some of the photos are hilarious and adorable. If I find time I'll upload them in an album and email the link to you guys. After all, you gotta meet Soud and Abdulaziz. Oh and I even caught a rare footage of Ahmed's "Bingo Dance". Still cracks me up.



It was wild I tell you. WILD. As if my classroom was suddenly taken over by a stampede of doughnut-craving tiny monsters:)
*sigh*.... I'm gonna miss them to bits. It's hard to imagine I won't be seeing them any longer.





2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Do they know that Ms.Maryoom is going over to the US yet?

Mar Yoom said...

Well, no actually. But next year they'll be grade 5, which means they'll be moving to the middle/high school devision. So I wouldn't see much of them even if I were to stay!
We all know it's goodbye.