Wednesday, April 18, 2007

BAM BAM part 2

Except it's my heart that is BAMBAMing this time, and because of the same adorableness that goes by the name soud.

If I start singing his praises, this post would be nothing short of a hefty encyclopedia . And it's 8 pm, the parents meeting finished (and it went quite well!! No parent beat me up:P more on that later), so I need to go home! Home sweet home.

But just 2 seconds ago, the cutest thing happened.
Soud, nothing short of a ball of cuteness, walks in with his mom. His mom smiles at me and says: Soud has been nagging me to come to the science room to hear that he is "Amazing".

Me: HE IS AMAZING. HE'S THE MOST AMAZING KID ever. He has motivated his entire group to be exceptional, he's 100% attentive, he's smart, and not just that. He's the most considerate and helpful kid I've ever seen.

At that point, Soud was smiling sooooooooooooooo widely while simultaneously glancing down and biting his nails out of shyness:)
IT WAS SO ADORABLE.

Mom (as she walks out): so you are "Amazing" after all!

My heart is BamBaming. This is the cutest thing ever.

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

I thought it was Dam Dam.

Although I have to admit Bam Bam, is cuter.

Not cuter than Soud though.

Mar Yoom said...

BamBam DamDam
does it really make a difference when Soud is involved?

(but really I'm not sure which is the one he said, I've managed to confused myself yet again! but I think it's BamBam) :)

Anonymous Me said...

Awwwww, that was so sweet!

Anonymous said...

You know I too I had a teacher who really liked me back in 3rd grade, mafish 7ad a7san min 7ad :P hehe

Anonymous said...

I am glad to hear that khayyo. I was starting to think your experience had been kind of bleak.

Quick question though. Why do I sense a rivalry between you and a 9-year-old half way across the world?

PS. We ALL liked you. Our funny, crazy, and genious brother. Even during "sinn il ghalaza" hehe. Gotta love our family motto "bil raghm min kul shay2."

Mar Yoom said...

hey hey HEY woman. suuure you liked him "even during sinn il ghalaza", you had the luxury of observing it, dunno, FROM A COMPLETELY DIFFERENT COUNTRY:P

While I was at the frontlines, taking the hardest blow! :P

And yeah, what's up with that bro? He's 9 and you're like 20 and in completely different timezones :P

Anonymous said...

I just remembered. I wasn't there :)

Remember when you had an encounter with Abood's agents from "sin il ghalaza international"? They attacked you when you were in transit at Beirut airport, just when you thought you'd gotten away from him.

Umm. I just realized something. You go by Abood? I thought we weren't allowed to call you that in public? What's up with that.....*awkward pause*... Abdul? :)