Wednesday, May 09, 2007

It's Wednesday Oh Yeah

Yesterday Ahmed performed a very entertaining "Bingo Dance" that sent me chuckling even though it was the end of a very long and hard day and I had decided on cutting the supply of smiles and laughs for the day. But I didn't anticipate the "Bingo Dance". One cannot maintain a frown in the presence of THE bingo dance, take my word for it.

In fact, I was inspired by it to such an extent that today I have, with permission, adopted the dance with few alterations and coined it "The Wednesday Dance"!

It's Wednesday, Oh yeah!
It's Wednesday, Oh yeah!

(To fully appreciate it's hilariousness you must observe the weird combination of hand, body and face gestures, which are totally lost in a blog post-which is prolly for the best.)

It's Wednesday, Oh yeah!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Any idea how much I miss you?

I wanna squeeze you breathless (hugging you ya3ni).

Aish hada, laish tasheh? Wanna talk to you ya binet. What zis?

Mar Yoom said...

hehehehehehe

Remember the egyptian hilarious series "il 3ammah nour" that we used to watch at people's houses during Ramadan iftar's?

"Whatsi happen?":P

come to think of it, ALL I know about egyptian mosalsalat I came to learn during those ramadani iftars lol

I MISS YOU SO MUCH MORE :D
Oh and I especially liked the fact that you felt compelled to explain with a :"hugging you ya3ni"

khofallah ana stupida?:P