Thursday, January 18, 2007

Ouch



I guess- ouch- it takes a session of wall climbing to make one -ouch- appreciate how many muscles are -ouch- actually involved in the simple process of typing. Ouch.

I finally had a chance to check the wall climbing they have here yesterday with Nadine and her friend's two little girls. I thought it was cool, so I went today and climbed for an hour.

Ouch.

Ouch.

Ouch.

My fingers, wrists and arms have gone into permanent spasm! I have lost all sensation in that area. Mom and dad sat sipping their coffee as they watched me flail my arms while my body swung and dropped to the ground- over and over. The amused looks on their faces were unmistakable. The sound effects I produced, however, were lost on them, since they were sitting indoors.

Aside from the fact that my climbing skills are crummy still, it's really AWESOME (ouch- and yes it hurts more to write capitalized for some reason :P)

But one thing's for sure, this aint over Mr. Wall!! I'll be back with vengeance- flailing arms and all :P

This girl is no quitter (but she is a whiner and OUCH this hurts)


No comments: